Want to find out the price, inspection times or have a general enquiry? Click on send enquiry to get started.
THE CLARINDA PARK LIFESTYLE AWAITS
Located at the heart of the thriving Clarinda Park community, McCormick’s Rise is a truly unique development. The project is adjacent to extensive parklands and a range of fantastic amenities, providing for you and your family.
The McCormick’s Rise development has been well considered and beautifully crafted to ensure that it will not disappoint. Designed by MPS Architects, McCormick’s Rise is a premium development, offering low-maintenance 3 and 4-bedroom townhouses within the thriving Clarinda Park community. Each full turn-key townhouse will have high quality appliances and finishes, with extensive landscaping to both front and rear gardens designed and delivered by award winning Fleming’s Nurseries. All you’ll need to do is move in!
McCormick’s Rise will be built by one of HIA’s consistently recognised top 10 National builders for medium density, Saw Constructions. Unlike other builders, Saw Constructions singular focus has been townhouse construction since inception.
KEY LUXURY INCLUSIONS
• Architecturally designed townhouse development by MPS Architects
• Quantum Quartz benchtops kitchen, bathroom and ensuites
• 600mm stainless steel Smeg appliances
• Quick Step Impressive Ultra timber laminate flooring to main living areas
• Godfrey Hirst “Soft Embrace” carpet laid on deluxe underlay to all bedrooms and stairs
• Full height tiling to all bathrooms and ensuites
• Double glazed windows and sliding doors to all living areas and bedrooms
• Daikin reverse cycle heating/cooling units to main living room and master bedroom, with Rinnai electric panel heaters to remaining bedrooms and secondary living areas
• Blockout roller blinds to all living and bedroom windows
• Generous landscaping to front and rear yards, designed by the award-winning Fleming’s Nurseries
Open by appointment
Sales Office located at
Trueman Street, Cranbourne West.
Contact: Geoff Gaertner
Mobile: 0412 990 871
Phone: 1300 220 205
Contact: Peter Nicolls
Mobile: 0418 311 048